Thursday, February 23, 2012

βΔCK βΩШ

Something like a rock'n'roll outfit. The detail I love about it is the fur headband. Yes, it's not a chapka, it's somehow between a scarf and a headband. My mom found it a few weeks ago and I can't help borrowing it from times to times.



HEADBAND : fur headband, mom's closet
JACKET : leather perfecto, bought in Egypt
SHIRT : Etam, Paris
BOTTOM : Black leggin
BAG : Longchamp, Paris
SHOES : Demonia, secondhand
JEWELRY : Tiffany&co, Rings&Tings, Swatch 

This bag is my 17th birthday present from my older brother and parents. I love it so much. 
I don't have much to say, hope you enjoy this outfit. Now I'm going back to SKYRIM. I think I'm addicted to this game. I adore medieval atmospheres.


Love on you.
Winter the llama.

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is really cool, I love all the different pieces, the hat and the boots and the ribbon top. is a Good look!

    ReplyDelete