Thursday, February 23, 2012

ШHΔT I'D LIKΣ TΩ

Starting the day with some listing (i love lists) of things I dream of, I plan to see, I want to listen to all week long, etc. 


BUY : Fashion Fly Lace Up Wedge Boots from Natural-colours
Amwell leather shoulder bag by McQ Alexander McQueen


OWN : Jon Burgerman In The Park - Tea Set from Artoyz

Urban Criminal Billy - Black from Artoyz





GO TO : SPLASH REDEMPTION. Dubstep concert, as soon as they come back to Paris.
Hellfest 2012 with metal addicted friends :)

SEW : A corset whenever I get the fabric and stuff needed.
Sakizou's costume (long time project)



LISTEN TO: I often listen to dubstep and drum&bass. Though today I was in the mood for some atmospherical music. Lone - Re-SchoolingMachinedrum - Realization


Faithfully.
Winter the llama.

No comments:

Post a Comment