Wednesday, February 22, 2012

CΩMMΣ UΠ ΔIR CULTI∇Σ

21/02/12 ; 10AM : Exact time I'll be trying to get my driving licence. Wish me good luck !

Some parisian street art is always good to see :). Or so do I think. I find street art always very inspirational. After a few pints with some friends in bars, we wandered in the streets and found some posters. I felt a sudden urge to take pictures with my iPhone (which explains the bad quality). I also added the pic I took of Serge Gainsbourg's tagged front door during a snowy night. My best friend lives in that exact street so I see it very often.

Serge Gainsbourg's house, Paris

And to complete that "cultural" article, the YTvid of one of my fav songs by James Blake. I saw him on stage at the Social Club in Paris and it was AWESOME. Can't tell how cute and talented this guy is. His voice is just wonderful. Though the overall population of the Social Club isn't really "cool" and friendly, I really enjoyed his concert with my friends even if I more into Dubstep and french rap right now.


Stay Awesome.
Winter the llama.

No comments:

Post a Comment