Tuesday, February 21, 2012

βΩΠJΩUR MΩUSTΔCHΣ



Today some of my friends hosted an exposition about Japan's tsunami and recovering. Some great photographs are exposed in the entrance of my university and they are selling cute japanese cakes and stuff. All the benefits are send to Japan. 









All day casual outfit. As I can't get up early enough to dress up every morning, I often go for the quick Jean/t-shirt solution. Included a long beige/green cardigan on top because it's still freezing outside. Thought i'd give it a try in here even if it's simple. I was searching for that t-shirt for sooo long. A friend bought hers at YesStyle and I didn't wanted to have the exact same so I waited a bit. And hopefully I found that 'Bonjour' mustache shirt at Etam's winter sales. Lucky lucky it was the last one of the store.




NECKLACE : Health necklace, Mark by Mark Jacobs
PULL : Debbie Morgan, Paris
SHIRT : mustache and hat, Etam, Paris
BOTTOM : black slim jean, H&M, Paris
SHOES : Minelli, Paris
BAG : Althéa recycled bag, KYATA


That messy and colorful room is my little very own space. Took the pictures with little lightning, hope it doesn't bother you.


This Kyata bag is a gift from my older brother. I can't tell how much I love it. All the Kyata bags are made of recycled advertising cover. As I try to implicate as much as I can in ecological concerns, I have a special bound with it. And isn't it lovely ? 
As soon as possible I'll try to get a Ceibo one. I could lost my soul for its round design.





Exquisite wishes.
Winter the llama.

No comments:

Post a Comment