Sunday, February 19, 2012

ΠΣШ βRΣΔTH

L'anthropophagie est chic, question d'éthique.

Llama - Peru - Summer 2011 © Winter the llama

Long enough have I told myself not to create a blog like this one because I knew I wouln't know how to take care of it. "I can resist everything except temptation" My name is Laura Druon, i'm a french student living in Paris. I can't help loving fashion, street art and music too much - meaning I buy useless clothes and sew strange shirts all the time, I stop every two steps on the street to look at graffitis and I can't live without my iTunes. I also enjoy japanese animation, cosplay and fantasy (and classic) litterature. I sound so mainstream, I can't believe it. I hate presentations, hope that one will satisfy you. I think I summed up quite well what I'm gonna post in that blog. As you might have noticed, english isn't my native language nor am I fluent, though I'll try to do as few mistakes as possible. Almost all the pictures are mine. I use a Nikon D5000 and an iPhone 4S. 


You might ask why I'm the llama. Friends called me like that because they sought it reflected my inner personnality. Can't tell if I like it or not. They told me that a llama is always contemplative and calm (almost sleppy sometimes) but all of a sudden, it'll start spitting its anger everywhere and on everybody. I have to admit that it might reflect the reality. I'm a really kind, peaceful person who enjoys life through an everlasting optimism but I can easily turn into a mad sarcastic bitch with no reason. 


Do you want to hear the llama's life whispering ? Lovely.


Exquisite wishes. 
Winter the llama. 
(✧Intel Game : do you know where my quote comes from ? :D)

Graffiti - Paris' subway



No comments:

Post a Comment