Tuesday, February 21, 2012

SΩMΣTHIΠG LIKΣ Δ CRΔZΨ DΔΨ

I'm currently working at Eunhwa during my free time and holidays. She's a great fashion designer and her shop is located in the south of Paris. While helping I learn korean with her and her trainees as they all come from there. It's quite a shame I can't talk nor understand as I'm an adopted korean. But as I'm learning japanese (within a LEA english japanese) at university, I find it quite easier to get. 



I'm 19 years old. As far as linguistic skills are concerned, I know French (native), English and German quite well. I've been learning Japanese and English at intermediate level the past two years at University. I also learned a bit of Russian and Korean. One of my dreams is to be able to speak at least 10 languages. I know for sure that I wanna give a shot at Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.




Exquisite wishes. 
Winter the llama. 

No comments:

Post a Comment