Friday, February 24, 2012

MΩSCHIΠΩ ΠΩISΨ SKIRT

Noisy. It's the only adjective this skirt makes me think of. Oh, and gorgeous too. I went for some shopping with my mom because she hadn't yet bought my 19th birthday present (which is a necklace and a pair of earrings Vivienne Westwood). We first went to le Bon Marché, a famous luxury shopping center in Paris. There we bought that wonderful jewelry. Then we stopped at le Mouton à Cinq Pattes on our way home. Great luxury thrift shop. I found : A Moschino skirt, a See by Chloe skirt and one Diesel coat. I made a little outfit out of it, hope you like it.


TOP : random top tank
COAT : Diesel, at le Mouton à Cinq Pattes, Paris
Skirt : Moschino, at le Mouton à Cinq Pattes, Paris
SHOES : Lollipops, Paris
JEWELRY : Vivienne Westwood, Tiffany&co, Swatch.



That skirt looked so wonderful hanged on the wall that we asked to try it out. It ended up even greater than we thought. The small circles are all metallics and only attached on top. At every step or movement, it's like a waterfall of little noises. Quite funny and quite disturbing. I won't wear it for long  parties or strict receptions but it looked so classy, I couldn't resist. (random fact : I seem to not be able to sit while wearing that skirt).

Here, some pics of my necklace. I chose the 'planet' one. I've drolled over it since I saw it in Nana (yep, the manga, I was a manga-addicted before a fashion-addicted when I was younger). Dream coming true. I wanted the lighter one but there was no chance I could find it in le Bon Marché. I could get a pair of planet studs earrings, much easier to wear on a busy working day than the big necklace. 



And here, a little picture of the coat I bought. I LOVE IT. It looks like there is two layers (one leather and one felt fabric) but no, it's attached together. I was attracted by the neck detail at first. Sorry if you can't see much from the picture. I hope to be able to go out to take better ones during the week end).


Hope you spend a happy week end.
Winter the llama.

No comments:

Post a Comment