Monday, February 20, 2012

KΣΣP CΔLM ΔΠD MΩ∇Σ ΩΠ

A little something I tried. Wanted to use that brand new skirt I found at H&M last week. Mixed up with old vest and new shirt, I think it came out quite well. Still haven't found a good way to take full-body shots with autofocus. I'm so bad at that... 


HAIR : floral headband, thrift shop, Paris
NECKLACE : mom's closet
VEST : Jean Paul Gaultier, Le mouton à cinq pattes, Paris
SHIRT : crown strassed shirt, YesStyle.com
SKIRT : birdy beige skirt, H&M, Paris
SHOES : taupe boots, thrift shop, Paris
BAG : old vintage bag (can't remember where I found it)


Exquisite wishes. 
Winter the llama. 

3 comments:

  1. That's a great skirt! I have to look for it next time I'm in H&M! Lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! :)
      The new collection features a lot of cute birdy skirts and blouses in France. Hope it's the same in the US :)

      Delete